Benefits of IAAR Membership
- Access to up-to-date information on a regular basis from accreditation bodies, the IAF, and industry groups.
- Networking opportunities with other certification bodies and North American accreditation bodies.
- Opportunities to have an effective voice in the future of the certification industry.
- Opportunities to have an effective voice in standards development.
- Participation in peer group task forces on projects emerging from the IAAR strategic plan to improve the certification industry: industry marketing, increasing the value of the registration process, and IAAR membership enhancement.
- Participation in surveys aimed at improving the services provided by accreditation bodies.
- Participation in surveys aimed at measuring the customer satisfaction
level of member certification bodies.
- Ability to be elected to a position of leadership within IAAR, thus rounding out members' managerial skills and providing experience in working with a volunteer organization.
- Meetings are rotated among various North American locals, enabling attendees to experience a multitude of cultures, food, and customs.
To learn more about IAAR activities, click here for highlights from 2010. Who else belongs? Click here for the current IAAR Membership Directory.
Interested in Joining? Click here to find out how.